Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lukas Bradley <lu...@somnia.com> on 2003/07/24 18:05:18 UTC

TilesRequestProcessor not redirecting ForwardConfig

It appears as if my TilesRequestProcessor is not issuing a redirection
during processForwardConfig().  Instead, a server-side absolute forward is
being used, and the original URL remains in the user's browser.

Am I doing something incorrectly?

Here is the Global Forward:

 <global-forwards>
  <forward name="Login" path="tile.login" redirect="true" />
 </global-forwards>

Here is the invocation:

   ForwardConfig lForwardConfig =
this.moduleConfig.findForwardConfig("Login");
   mLogger.info("ForwardConfig for Login is redirect " +
lForwardConfig.getRedirect()) ;
   this.processForwardConfig(pRequest, pResponse, lForwardConfig);

The getRedirect() returns true.

Does tiles not support the redirect attribute?

Lukas

Re: TilesRequestProcessor not redirecting ForwardConfig

Posted by Lukas Bradley <lu...@somnia.com>.
I've posted this to the Apache Bugzilla.  After checking the code, it does
not handle the option.  ID is 21922

Lukas