Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org> on 2019/04/08 21:45:13 UTC

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Pulsar Release 2.3.1 Candidate 1

UnAcknowledgedMessagesTimeoutTest is consistently passing for me
locally, though I've seen it failing on CI occasionally.

PulsarWorkerAssignmentTest the test is timing out after 20sec. It
mostly takes ~21.5 seconds to pass.

> Pulsar standalone docker image fails to build:

Yes, that stopped working when some versions changed on PyPI. Not
directly related with this tag, though will backport the fix from
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/4000