Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nelson Minar <ne...@monkey.org> on 2004/04/15 22:24:15 UTC

Filing bugs in Axis 1.2beta

Dims has posted a few entreaties to the Axis user community to file
bug reports against Axis 1.2beta. I'll give you a good reason to do
this - they're fixing and closing the bugs very quickly!

In the past week I've filed 5 bugs against Axis. All of those bugs
were verified, fixed, and closed within 2 days. That was a couple of
build problems, a couple of WSDL generation problems, and a
configuration issue.

That's amazing service, and it's all there for free for you if you
just file bugs. Help them out!

Axis bugs should be filed in Jira:
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/
It requires an account but that's a pretty painless step.

Re: Filing bugs in Axis 1.2beta

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Nelson.

=====