Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/18 22:38:58 UTC

Bugs for 2.9.x

Hey

I'm going through the process for RC1, and I notice that for Android,
there's only one bug marked to be fixed for 2.9.x.  If you have
anything that you want to get into 2.9.x, please add the fix version
for 2.9.x so we can get an idea of what's broken on this release, and
whether we can get it in or not.  Also, marking things as "In
Progress" helps, but not as much as marking the fix version.

I'm guessing this may be the case for the other platforms as well.
Correct me if I'm wrong!

Thanks

Joe