Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Yannick Menager <ym...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/06/20 18:51:00 UTC

Re[4]: Problems with licenses (GPL, LGPL) and task writing

Ok, another suggestion, what about providing a separate jarfile (like
there is currently optional, but with tasks licensed under GPL)

ie. the binaries made available would be

jakarta-ant-vX.X.tgz
jakarta-ant-vX.X-optionals.tgz
jakarta-ant-vX.X-optionals-glp.tgz