Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/19 17:16:18 UTC

European CloudOpen CFP Ends Sunday

The LinuxCon EU/CloudOpen Conference put on by the Linux Foundation's Call For Papers Ends Sunday. The conference is going to be held on October 21-23 in Edinburgh, UK.

Conference Website - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe/
CFP - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe/program/cfp

Regards,
Mark

Disclosure: I am on the program committee and would love to see plenty of CloudStack users submitting;)

RE: European CloudOpen CFP Ends Sunday

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.
I've submitted a talk, same one as cloud collab  :-)

Cheers,

Hugo