Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2006/02/01 22:24:35 UTC

chainsaw webstart error

I tried using the latest chaninsaw and I get a failure on download...

An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: Log4j Chainsaw v2
Vendor: Apache
Category: Download Error

Found unsigned entry in resource:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/webstart/chainsaw/lib/log4j-chainsaw-1.3alpha-7.jar

JNLPException[category: Download Error : Exception: null : LaunchDesc: null ]
	at com.sun.javaws.security.SigningInfo.checkSigning(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.javaws.cache.DownloadProtocol$RetrieveAction.actionDownload(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.javaws.cache.DownloadProtocol.doDownload(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.javaws.cache.DownloadProtocol.getResource(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.javaws.LaunchDownload.downloadJarFiles(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.javaws.LaunchDownload.downloadEagerorAll(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.downloadResources(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.handleApplicationDesc(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.handleLaunchFile(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Jake

Re: chainsaw webstart error

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.
Could be that it's got some jars mixed up.  The new link I posted
recetly will be temporary, i'll be placing the new distribution over
the old one soon.

Paul

Re: chainsaw webstart error

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.