Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Александр <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/07 11:36:07 UTC

Is it possible to deploy NiFi to an WildFly app server ?

We have a requirement to run NiFi in an only approved WildFly app
server. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks.

Re: Is it possible to deploy NiFi to an WildFly app server ?

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
NiFi is not a single WAR that can be deployed somewhere. You should
think of it like other software that you install on your system, for
example a relational database. You wouldn't expect to deploy your
Postgres DB to your WildFly server.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.