Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by al...@ceid.upatras.gr on 2011/01/25 11:07:25 UTC

Retrieve Rows for specified keys in order

I am trying to retrieve the Row objects for a List of keys, in
StorageProxy. I accomplish this in two phases: at first I make a List of
ReadCommands, one for each key, and then I give this list to
readProtocol().

My problem is that the List returned by readProtocol() has many Rows in
different indices than the List of ReadCommands, and so I cannot directly
associate the results with the keys.

I had previously done this by retrieving the Rows one by one (one call to
ReadProtocol for each key), but that was too slow and I am trying to avoid
it. I could loop through the results and match the keys, but that would
also be too slow.

Is there any way to guarantee that readProtocol()'s results will
correspond to its input?

Alexander

Re: Retrieve Rows for specified keys in order

Posted by al...@ceid.upatras.gr.
Any help on this?

Alexander