Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2019/11/22 19:52:36 UTC

PR jobs failing to start

FYI: Looks like all PR test and build jobs are failing with:

Warning: Permanently added '10.0.0.61' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
ServerAliveCountMax=5: No such file or directory
capture-call-stacks.sh

Re: PR jobs failing to start

Posted by Robert Houghton <rh...@pivotal.io>.
This was me. I merged a CI change that was missing an SSH option flag. We
need to override the PR merge check to fix. I have paused PR jobs until
then.