Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Klerman <kl...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/19 22:16:59 UTC

Re: Netbeans and Derby

Hello, Chris,
When I registered the Derby installation in Netbeans, (Services/Java
DB/Properties), it only asked for the Java DB installation path, and for a
path to locate new databases. I guess that Netbeans uses that information
to detect and use the derby.jar and derbyclient.jar. Other that that, I
don't know a way to select a jar.
Inspecting the properties of the connection, I can see that the driver is
one called "apache_derby_net", and that the driver class is
"org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver".
Many thanks for your help