Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/15 04:14:09 UTC

October board report

We have a board report due this Monday.  Have it started with a little outline:

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/October2011

Call to action for all to throw in some notes.  I'll be doing the same.  Add anything you feel is important.

Edit away!

-David

Re: October board report

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Also had a look.
That's great and really gives a status of the project.

With the Apache announcement as link, everything is available.

Jean-Louis

Re: October board report

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.

Re: October board report

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 14, 2011, at 7:45 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> And feel free to just add short notes.  Thoughts don't have to be "complete"
>
> On Oct 14, 2011, at 7:14 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> We have a board report due this Monday.  Have it started with a little outline:
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/October2011
>>
>> Call to action for all to throw in some notes.  I'll be doing the same.  Add anything you feel is important.
>>
>> Edit away!

Ok, filled in a bunch more detail.

Re: October board report

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.