Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jay Glanville <di...@nortelnetworks.com> on 2000/11/06 19:21:06 UTC

Is there a "print all properties" task?

Good afternoon everybody.

Does anybody know of a task that prints all defined properties?

Why would I want such a silly thing?  So that it can be recorded for
posterity that loadbuild XYZ was created at this time, using these
variables.

Thanks.

-----
Jay Dickon Glanville
P068 - SiteManager Development, Nortel Networks
613-765-1144 (ESN 395-1144)
MS: 045/55/A05
E-Mail: dickon@nortelnetworks.com

Re: Is there a "print all properties" task?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 JG> Does anybody know of a task that prints all defined properties?

No task, but running ant -debug does.

 JG> So that it can be recorded for posterity that loadbuild XYZ was
 JG> created at this time, using these variables.

ant -debug would even tell you which classes had been loaded by Ant's
custom classloader and which have been on the classpath - together
with other silly things one might want to save as well 8-)

Stefan