Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Graham Turrell (gmail)" <gt...@googlemail.com> on 2007/08/03 07:41:22 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Approve & Publish the Woden M7b release

The voting results are as follows:

Davanum Srinivas +1 (WSPMC binding, IPMC binding)
Ant Elder +1 (WSPMC binding, IPMC binding)
Paul Fremantle (WSPMC binding, IPMC binding)
Jeremy Hughes +1 (WSPMC binding)
Chathura Hereth +1
Arthur Ryman +1
Deepal Javasinghe +1
John Kaputin +1
Graham Turrell +1
Thilina Gunarathne +1

And no -1 votes.

I shall therefore proceed with publication of Woden Milestone M7b.

--

Kind Regards,
Graham Turrell

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Approve & Publish the Woden M7b release

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Thanks for handling the release Graham.

John Kaputin

"Graham Turrell (gmail)" <gt...@googlemail.com> wrote on 03/08/2007
06:41:22:

> The voting results are as follows:
>
> Davanum Srinivas +1 (WSPMC binding, IPMC binding)
> Ant Elder +1 (WSPMC binding, IPMC binding)
> Paul Fremantle (WSPMC binding, IPMC binding)
> Jeremy Hughes +1 (WSPMC binding)
> Chathura Hereth +1
> Arthur Ryman +1
> Deepal Javasinghe +1
> John Kaputin +1
> Graham Turrell +1
> Thilina Gunarathne +1
>
> And no -1 votes.
>
> I shall therefore proceed with publication of Woden Milestone M7b.
>
> --
>
> Kind Regards,
> Graham Turrell
> Woden M7b Release manager