Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2010/08/13 09:18:33 UTC

[VOTE] Release ServiceMix Archetypes 2010.01

Hi,

ServiceMix Archetypes 2010.01 includes:
- update to 2010.01 components
- update to use Camel, CXF and ActiveMQ versions linked to 2010.01
components
- update to jbi-maven-plugin 4.3 including iTests update which now uses
maven embedded 2.2.1
- update to maven-bundle-plugin 2.0.1
- split of some archetypes in several part such as
servicemix-mail-service-unit which has been splitted into
servicemix-mail-poller-service-unit and servicemix-mail-sender-service-unit
- update to use "new" HTTP and JMS endpoints
- new archetypes like servicemix-exec, servicemix-smpp, etc

The component wiki pages update is in progress.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-099/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Archetypes 2010.01

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
After discussing with Gert and Lars, it's better to have only one
archetype per component gathering all possible configuration
(consumer/provider, poller/sender, etc).

So, I cancel this release to:
- provide one archetpye per component
- add comments in xbean.xml to provide link to the wiki page and some
explantions to help new users.

I will resubmit a new archetypes release soon.

Regards
JB