Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by hu andy <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/16 18:18:36 UTC

About index deletion

Because I will delete the indexed document periodically, So the index files
must be deleted after that. If I just want to delete some documents added
before some past day from the index, How should i do it?
Thank you in advance

Re: About index deletion

Posted by Xia Dennis <sh...@gmail.com>.
add a field to store the time you add the index