Posted to dev@devlake.apache.org by Hezheng Yin <yi...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/01 19:06:12 UTC

Announcing v0.16.0 stable release and beta testing for v0.17

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce two new releases for Apache DevLake (Incubating):
the official stable release of v0.16 and the beta release of v0.17. A big
thank you to all who contributed and helped with the beta testing of v0.16!

Here are some highlights from v0.17:

1. Support for adding data connections to existing projects
2. Fixed change lead time metric issues when PRs and deployments originate
from different data sources (e.g., PRs from GitHub and deployments from
Jenkins or webhook)
3. Support for editing existing Jira transformation rules
4. New data sources added: Azure DevOps and PagerDuty
5. Improved UX for managing transformation rules in Config-UI

Please note that in v0.17, Azure DevOps support is limited to pipeline runs
created from Azure repos. We plan to support pipeline runs created from
external repos in the upcoming v0.18 release. We also discovered some Azure
DevOps bugs in v0.17.0-beta2 and are actively working on fixes. Keep an eye
out for v0.17.0-beta3 if you're interested in trying the Azure DevOps
plugin.

Finally, we've heard your requests for a project deletion feature, and
we're happy to announce that it's in the works! Expect to see it released
in v0.18.

Thank you all for your continued support and feedback! Please don't
hesitate to share any issues or suggestions, as we're constantly striving
to make Apache DevLake better for everyone.

Official v0.16.0:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/releases/tag/v0.16.0
Latest v0.17 beta:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/releases/tag/v0.17.0-beta2