Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Guy Bashan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/27 22:20:13 UTC

[Tomahawk][Faceslets][Seam] Tomahawk controls not rendered

Hi,

I am using Tomahawk, Facelets and Seam. Page it rendered properly. When I
add Tomahawk control it is not rendered on the screen. When I change from
"t"
to "h" and refresh the page, the control is rendered.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Page header example:

<ui:composition xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

                xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"

                xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"

                xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"

                xmlns:s="http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib"

                xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk"

                template="template.xhtml">

  <ui:define name="content">

.

.

.

Thanks,

Guy

Re: [Tomahawk][Faceslets][Seam] Tomahawk controls not rendered

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <li...@kaltepoth.de>.
On Friday 27 June 2008 22:20:13 Guy Bashan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Tomahawk, Facelets and Seam. Page it rendered properly. When I
> add Tomahawk control it is not rendered on the screen. When I change from
> "t" to "h" and refresh the page, the control is rendered.
>
> Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Perhaps the taglib.xml file for Tomahawk is missing. In this case Facelets
will ignore your "t" tags and render them directly to the output page.

If this is the case, take a look here:

http://code.google.com/p/tomahawk-facelets/

Kind regards

Christian