Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/10 17:33:26 UTC

YuniKorn talks at the recent ApacheCon

Hi
I checked Yunikorn's event page
<https://yunikorn.apache.org/community/events/#past-conference--meetup-recordings>
and found no talks that took place at the recent ApacheCon there.

Is there a plan to add the talks (recording or presentation slides) to the
page? I am aware that Wilfred's talk is here in this ApacheCon slides
repository <https://www.apachecon.com/acna2022/slides/>. There's another
talk at ApacheCon given by Bowen and Chaoran, which I sadly missed at the
venue.

Thanks,
Weichiu

Re: YuniKorn talks at the recent ApacheCon

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Great! Look forward to them

Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org>於 2023年1月10日 週二,下午11:01寫道:

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org>.