Posted to user@roller.apache.org by abhay srivastava <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/23 05:00:47 UTC

Controlling no. of entries displayed by $model.getWeblogEntriesPager()

Hello Folks,
    How do I Control the number of entries displayed by  $model.getWeblogEntriesPager() ?

Thanks

---
Winners don't Quit,Quitters don't Win

---------------------------------

RE: Controlling no. of entries displayed by $model.getWeblogEntriesPager()

Posted by Brian Levine <le...@hotmail.com>.

login, then go to prefences->settings.

It's under the General Settings section, called "Number of entries to display on weblog"

change to your hearts content.

/B

> Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:00:47 -0700
> From: abhay_iitm@yahoo.com
> Subject: Controlling no. of entries displayed by  $model.getWeblogEntriesPager()
> To: user@roller.apache.org
>
> Hello Folks,
>     How do I Control the number of entries displayed by  $model.getWeblogEntriesPager() ?
>
> Thanks
>

> ---
> Winners don't Quit,Quitters don't Win

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.
http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_april08