Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/27 12:27:23 UTC

[vote] Cut the final wicket 1.3.0 release this weekend

All,
In the discussion I launched yesterday not many issues were proposed as a
blocker for cutting a final 1.3 release. Therefore I propose to cut and
build 1.3 final this weekend and have it available dec 31st.

[ ] Yes, build 1.3.0 final this weekend
[ ] No, don't release it, because I .......

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc2 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-rc1/

Re: [vote] Cut the final wicket 1.3.0 release this weekend

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
[X] Yes, build 1.3.0 final this weekend
[ ] No, don't release it, because I .......

Ate

Re: [vote] Cut the final wicket 1.3.0 release this weekend

Posted by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com>.
> [X] Yes, build 1.3.0 final this weekend

Juergen

Re: [vote] Cut the final wicket 1.3.0 release this weekend

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.

> [X] Yes, build 1.3.0 final this weekend

  Gerolf

Re: [vote] Cut the final wicket 1.3.0 release this weekend

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
[x] Yes, build 1.3.0 final this weekend

-igor

Re: [vote] Cut the final wicket 1.3.0 release this weekend

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
[ x ] Yes, build 1.3.0 final this weekend
[ ] No, don't release it, because I .......

Eelco

Re: [vote] Cut the final wicket 1.3.0 release this weekend

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
+1

Frank

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
> [X] Yes, build 1.3.0 final this weekend
/Gwyn

Re: [vote] Cut the final wicket 1.3.0 release this weekend

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
Sure thing,

I will just go through the commits to make sure we have fixed the IE xml
problem fixed and then cut the release.

Frank

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
can you build it today?