Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2014/10/21 23:32:35 UTC

FYI - ZooKeeper meetup

FYI - There’s a ZooKeeper meetup on November 6 at Cloudera. I’ll be presenting “Curator: State of the Project”. It would be cool if anyone else wants to present on how they’re using Curator.

http://www.meetup.com/zookeeperusergroup/events/210813812/

-Jordan

Re: FYI - ZooKeeper meetup

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
I’ll be attending/presenting remotely so I think you should be able to as well. Email hdeng@cloudera.com for details.

-JZ

On October 22, 2014 at 1:06:47 AM, Cameron McKenzie (cammckenzie@apache.org) wrote:

hey Jordan,
Are there plans to do some sort of video conference of it for those of us
on the other side of the world? Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not,
but I would be very interested to see what's going on (especially with ZK
3.5).
cheers
Cam

Re: FYI - ZooKeeper meetup