Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by AjayGoel <ak...@xius-bcgi.com> on 2009/04/07 21:01:10 UTC

Important: Persisting jetty configuration

I am trying to change one of the default parameter for jetty using Mx4j.
Everytime I restart the serviceMix I loose the change.  What can I do to
have the change persisted?

We are having issue with one of our production app, I will really appreciate
help.

Thanks

Re: Important: Persisting jetty configuration

Posted by AjayGoel <ak...@xius-bcgi.com>.
Thanks for the response.  Where are the defaults defined?  Is it in some
config file somewhere or that requires me to drop a code patch in our
production platform.

Thanks

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

this behavior is normal: JMX changes is effective only in memory. When
you restart the JVM, the MBeans are reloaded with the default configuration.
In your case, you need to change the configuration directly in the
configuration files.

Please, could you provide: the SMX version that you use and the
configuration that you want to change ?

Thanks
Regards
JB