Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/09 12:02:57 UTC

Incorporating TM into Project logos

Hi All,

As part of the Apache Branding compliance we have to update the XML
Graphics, FOP, Batik and Commons logos to include the TM symbol after
the Apache word. I had a go at doing this for the Apache Project logo,
but my image editing skills are limited. Are there any willing
volunteers to do this? I've attached my attempt to do this so you can
see what needs to be done.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Incorporating TM into Project logos

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.
SVG is your friend!

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.