Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2012/06/06 23:14:38 UTC

[RESULT][NEW][VOTE] Release v3.1.4

On 6/3/12 3:25 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared another release for v3.1.4. This has a large number of
> fixes and new features over 3.1.3. Unless there are serious stability
> problems with this release, it will also become our next stable
> release (v3.2). So we urge and encourage everyone to give this final
> development release a good test run. Cast your +- votes as soon as
> possible, particularly if there are serious problems.

With 3 +1 vote on the new candidate, and a few more on the previous
candidate, this vote passes. Thanks to everyone testing this release,
you all went above and beyond for this one assuring a non-crappy release.

I will push the bits to dist momentarily, and post to [announce] tomorrow.

Thanks,

-- leif

Re: [RESULT][NEW][VOTE] Release v3.1.4

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 6/6/12 3:14 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:

> With 3 +1 vote on the new candidate, and a few more on the previous
> candidate, this vote passes. Thanks to everyone testing this release,
> you all went above and beyond for this one assuring a non-crappy release.

Btw, everyone is encouraged to vote on releases, committer or not. The
non-binding votes are extremely valuable, since it helps gauge the
quality of the software, and what sort of coverage the tests have had.

Cheers,

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.