Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2010/05/30 12:45:37 UTC

RMLL sleeping room reservation open soon

Hi,

The reservation system for RMLL will open in few days (this week I think).

So, all interrested people, can you fill as soon as possible yours dates
in the wiki [1], section "Sleeping room" in the Rudolf's and Andrea's
template ?

Without this, it's could be hard to try reservation.

@Vik and @Vinod : do you attend for a RMLL's sleeping place or not ? If
yes, please fill your dates as soon as possible

@Charles Seberino : can you fill yours dates into the wiki too ?

@Richard : I remember you send a mail with yours dates, but just in
order to be aware that nothing change, can you also fill yours dates in
the wiki ?

I will keep track for the reservation and keep you in touch.

See you more soon !
++

[1] : http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingBordeaux2010

Re: RMLL sleeping room reservation open soon

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@ndsu.edu>.
On 06/07/2010 06:48 AM, Florent André wrote:

>> When are you getting into town on Monday? I should be there about noon.
>>
> I will be in Bordeaux from Sunday (my lovely sister live here), so no
> problems for monday, I will be here.
>
> What is your arrival hour ?
> Depending on my sister's work hour, possible I could pick you up with a
> car... but not sure at all.
> In other case, what do you prefer :
> - taxi ? (no price idea, but I can inform about it if needed)
> - bus ? (idem, can bring information on demand)

I get in at 11:40 on KL1315 from Amsterdam. I'm still a bit unclear as
to where I'll pass through customs, if it will be in Amsterdam,
Bordeaux, or both. But in any event, I figure shortly after 12:00 I'll
have my luggage and be ready to leave the airport. If you can pick me up
that would be great, if not I'm sure I can find my way in. I typically
do taxis and I'm assuming that they'd know where to go. Cost isn't that
big of a deal as I should have enough time in Amsterdam to buy enough
Euros.

Thanks for all your work.

Richard

Re: RMLL sleeping room reservation open soon

Posted by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Hi,

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 10:42:00 -0500, Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>
wrote:
> What is the status of this? Village 1 looks to be preferable.

For now, now more infos... my mails stay dead, they have some problems
with reservation system and maybe overworked.

> Also, I'm guessing they're going to need Euros or will they accept Visa?

Same answer... I guess they are "visa compliant" :).

> When are you getting into town on Monday? I should be there about noon.

I will be in Bordeaux from Sunday (my lovely sister live here), so no
problems for monday, I will be here.

What is your arrival hour ?
Depending on my sister's work hour, possible I could pick you up with a
car... but not sure at all.
In other case, what do you prefer :
- taxi ? (no price idea, but I can inform about it if needed)
- bus ? (idem, can bring information on demand)

Here comes my phone number : 06 27 10 06 77 (and with france prefix : +336
27 10 06 77)

++

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
On 05/30/2010 05:45 AM, florent andré wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The reservation system for RMLL will open in few days (this week I
> think).
>
> So, all interrested people, can you fill as soon as possible yours
> dates in the wiki [1], section "Sleeping room" in the Rudolf's and
> Andrea's template ?
>
> Without this, it's could be hard to try reservation.
>
> @Vik and @Vinod : do you attend for a RMLL's sleeping place or not ?
> If yes, please fill your dates as soon as possible
>
> @Charles Seberino : can you fill yours dates into the wiki too ?
>
> @Richard : I remember you send a mail with yours dates, but just in
> order to be aware that nothing change, can you also fill yours dates
> in the wiki ?
>
> I will keep track for the reservation and keep you in touch.
>
> See you more soon !
> ++
>
> [1] : http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingBordeaux2010

Updated. Thanks for being on top of this.