Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/01 03:22:39 UTC

Re: ApacheCon EU 2019 Berlin Travel Assistance Applications now open!

Good news!

I remember that each person can only accept TAC once per year.

So, I think for the guys who have submitted applications of TAC for ACNA,
they have to apply this after the acceptance result of TAC for ACNA is
published.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang