Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com> on 2014/01/06 22:59:12 UTC

Aligning skinned button bar

Hi
   i have a button bar, that is centred on the page, when I addd the skinning, the icons/skin is left alined in the button, so I end up with an off centred button bar

How do I centre the skin in the button of the button bar

I can prove the issue is the position of the skin in the button, when I remove the skin the button bar is centred

<s:ButtonBar  id="activityBar" color="{_uofsModel.stageColour}"  dataProvider="{activities}" skinClass="com.peach.uofs.lesson.ActivityButtonBarSkin"  />

<s:Skin xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009" xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark"

        alpha.disabled="0.5">

    <fx:Metadata>

    <![CDATA[

       /**

         * @copy spark.skins.spark.ApplicationSkin#hostComponent

         */

        [HostComponent("spark.components.ButtonBar")]

    ]]>

    </fx:Metadata>

    <s:states>

        <s:State name="normal" />

        <s:State name="disabled" />

    </s:states>

    <fx:Declarations>

        <fx:Component id="firstButton">

            <s:ButtonBarButton    skinClass="com.peach.uofs.lesson.ActivityButtonBarButton"  name="stage1"    />

        </fx:Component>

        <fx:Component id="middleButton" >

            <s:ButtonBarButton    skinClass="com.peach.uofs.lesson.ActivityButtonBarButton"  name="stage1"     />

        </fx:Component>

        <fx:Component id="lastButton" >

            <s:ButtonBarButton    skinClass="com.peach.uofs.lesson.ActivityButtonBarButton"   name="stage1"    />

        </fx:Component>

    </fx:Declarations>

    <!--- @copy spark.components.SkinnableDataContainer#dataGroup -->

    <s:DataGroup id="dataGroup" width="100%" height="100%"  horizontalCenter="0">

        <s:layout>

            <s:ButtonBarHorizontalLayout gap="-1"    />

        </s:layout>

    </s:DataGroup>

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.