Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jonathan Mast <jh...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/22 20:17:24 UTC

A sample workers.properties file

The Tomcat-Connector docs say that the source dist contains a sample
workers.properties file, but neither Tomcat 6 nor Httpd 2.2 src archives
contain such a file.

Could someone please post a sample workers.properties file for the
aforementioned Tomcat and Httdp versions?

Thanks

Re: A sample workers.properties file

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: A sample workers.properties file

Posted by Jonathan Mast <jh...@gmail.com>.
yeah i downloaded the source and found the sample workers.properties files.

The workers.properties.minimal has a bug in it, btw, the ajp13w worker is
not in the worker.list and must be added manually.

But it works otherwise.

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Mast <jh...@gmail.com>.
ok, i'll look, the docs don't explicitly say what source package the sample
is in. thanks

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.