Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by almo <po...@al-moayed.com> on 2010/10/21 10:37:57 UTC

WS-Policy reference during WSDL generation

The question is about the WSDL creation. When using Eclipse for creating
JAX-WS, does CXF create the WSDL locally (with locally I mean within CXF
runtime)?? and if I want to bind a WS-Policy attachment /WS-Policy (own
created) to a WSDL during generation time, where exactly in CXF code am I
supposed to look??

The thing is, I am working in a project to create a tool which helps
developers create their own QoS WS-Policies and automatically bind it to the
WSDL.

Thanks

Re: WS-Policy reference during WSDL generation

Posted by karamelka <ak...@gmail.com>.
Thank you my friend.

Re: WS-Policy reference during WSDL generation

Posted by almo <po...@al-moayed.com>.

karamelka wrote:

> Have you solved he problem described here? I'm trying to add ws-security
> to my wsdl using ws-policy. Can you send me the example of ws-policy xml
> and the solution of the problem. Thank you.

well, check this out. I have already posted it in my Web Site

Re: WS-Policy reference during WSDL generation

Posted by karamelka <ak...@gmail.com>.

Posted by almo <po...@al-moayed.com>.
Hallo,
I have tried your suggestion and I really didn't get the policy to appear in
the WSDL.
 I am using Eclipse CXF plugin.
This is my interface

@Policies({@Policy (uri=
"V:/workspaces/workspace_SOA/Converter/WebContent/wspolicy/wsPolicy.xml",
includeInWSDL=true)})
public interface TemperatureConverter {
	public int convertToCel(int fernheit);
	public int convertToFern(int cel);
}
and that is the WSDL

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n3249801/temperatureconverter.wsdl
temperatureconverter.wsdl

Thanks a lot

Re: WS-Policy reference during WSDL generation

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 21 October 2010 4:37:57 am almo wrote:
> The question is about the WSDL creation. When using Eclipse for creating
> JAX-WS, does CXF create the WSDL locally (with locally I mean within CXF
> runtime)?? and if I want to bind a WS-Policy attachment /WS-Policy (own
> created) to a WSDL during generation time, where exactly in CXF code am I
> supposed to look??

Well, with 2.3, you could use the @Policy annotation to attach policy
fragments to the SEI and Operations and such.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org