Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Anton Stoyanov <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/15 16:26:12 UTC

writing to xml

Hi guys,

another newbie question...

when I want to just write xml files, do I always need to create an
object with AbstractFactory  or is there a simpler way of doing
things?

thanks

Re: writing to xml

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
you'll probably get a quicker and better answer if you followed the list
conventions and added a prefix naming the component you're interested
in.

- robert