Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/23 18:45:25 UTC

jaxws calculator sample

Hi,

I have just loaded the latest jaxws calculator sample to JIRA
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2846).

Could someone commit the sample somewhere in our sample directory?

Thanks, Lin

Re: jaxws calculator sample

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prasad,

Thanks and Sure I'll do that.  Sorry I forgot that we have a sample
template!:-)

Lin

Re: jaxws calculator sample

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.