Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Velesevich Ilya <wi...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/13 12:31:24 UTC

Download latest bin file of Axis C++

Hi...

I want download latest bin file of Axis C++ from SVN -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/c/bin/
but instead bin-file this catalog contain README.txt only.

How I can get latest bin file of Axis C++??

Thanks!

Re: Download latest bin file of Axis C++

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Try ant...http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html

Nadir K. Amra

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/c/vc/
> project files.
> From http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/c/src/ -
> source files.
> Open with Visual Studio 2003: AxisDevelopment.sln file path to *.cpp
> in this solution don't match with file path in src directory.
> For example in AxisDevelopment.sln
>      AxisTransportLibrary/AxisTransp
> ort.cpp full path - d:\download\axis
c++\src\transport\axis\AxisTransport.cpp

Posted by Velesevich Ilya <wi...@gmail.com>.
I download from

Posted by Velesevich Ilya <wi...@gmail.com>.
I download from