Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2014/05/02 12:50:57 UTC

Re: after upgrade of OM (version 2.1.1 to 3.0.1) some files are missing

Hello Maxim,

ok, I checked the databases (the database before the upgrade und the
database after the upgrade) and the red5 folders (version 2.1.1 and
3.0.1). In both databases are same entries of users, of rooms and of
files (items in the fileexploreritem table). In both red5 folders are
the same number of files (in the upload folder). In the OM installation
I have more than 500 users, more then 200 rooms- all created & managed
via moodle - and more than 750 files uploaded into the
rooms/witheboards. Ok, all the users, rooms and files still exists afte
the upgrade. But the OM rooms are not linked to the right moodle om
activities. They are not in the right order. What can I do. How can I
fix the issue?

Thank you for help or any advice,
Michael

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This is already fixed in 3.x

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
yes sure

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: after upgrade of OM (version 2.1.1 to 3.0.1) some files are missing

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: after upgrade of OM (version 2.1.1 to 3.0.1) some files are missing

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: after upgrade of OM (version 2.1.1 to 3.0.1) some files are missing

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: after upgrade of OM (version 2.1.1 to 3.0.1) some files are missing

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hi,

Am 05.05.2014 11:23, schrieb Michael Wuttke:
> I am > not sure if these rooms will be marked as deleted and remain in the
> database as well when I delete the so called OM activity in moodle.

Sorry, I am wrong ! The rooms will be marked as deleted and remain in
the database also via moodle!

Thnaks & Greetings,
Michael

Re: after upgrade of OM (version 2.1.1 to 3.0.1) some files are missing

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hi Peter,

thanks for your hints. I will have a look at the other xml files too. ;-)

Normaly the OM rooms are created by moodle via the SOAP-Gateway. I am
not sure if these rooms will be marked as deleted and remain in the
databas as well when I delete the so called OM activity in moodle.

Greetings,
Michael

--
Danke & mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Michael Wuttke

Learning Management System Moodle
http://lms.beuth-hochschule.de
Beuth Hochschule Berlin - Labor Online Learning
http://learn.beuth-hochschule.de
Luxemburger Str. 10
13353 Berlin
Tel: +49 (0)30 45 04 2184
E-Mail: michael.wuttke@beuth-hochschule.de
News: http://lms.beuth-hochschule.de/rss

Re: after upgrade of OM (version 2.1.1 to 3.0.1) some files are missing

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for this mess ...
currently it should be fixed :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: after upgrade of OM (version 2.1.1 to 3.0.1) some files are missing

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Peter,

I am using mysql as the database server at the moment for OM and in all
the xml backup files created with OM 2.1.1 the entries are in the right
order, except the entries in the rooms.xml. For moodle as an external
system using these OM rooms it is important to have the right id's. ;-)

Thanks for your quick answer & Greetings,
Michael

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hello Michael,

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.