Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Leyzerzon, Simeon" <si...@credit-suisse.com> on 2006/11/22 15:19:15 UTC

Pdf and tabbed pane

Hi,

We have a requirements to display reports (in either pdf or xls formats) inside tabbed pane set.  I'm wondering if this is possible and if yes would someone direct me to a sample of how to do this.  Maybe there's another container JSF component of which I'm unaware to hold non-html pages.  My trouble is how to combine the html and non-html response in the single view.

Thank you in advance.
Simeon

RE: Pdf and tabbed pane

Posted by Julian Ray <ju...@yahoo.com>.
You could use a iFrame on each tabbed pane and load the PDF and XLS data
into iFrame using a JSF session-aware servlet or phaseListener.

  _____

We have a requirements to display reports (in either pdf or xls formats)
inside tabbed pane set.  I'm wondering if this is possible and if yes would
someone direct me to a sample of how to do this.  Maybe there's another
container JSF component of which I'm unaware to hold non-html pages.  My
trouble is how to combine the html and non-html response in the single view.

Thank you in advance.
Simeon

==

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic
communications disclaimer:

==