Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr." <kd...@kcmria.com> on 2002/08/09 23:11:52 UTC

500 error on all JSP pages

Hello all.  I'm new to the list.  I'm getting a "500" error on any JSP I try
to run.  If I run the servlet examples though, they seem to work fine.  I
realize that this is like the most common error and I know it's just a
config issue, but darn if I can find it.  Any help would be very appreciated
(bowing down in complete reverence is probable).

FYI:  This is a fresh install of Apache 1.3.26 and Tomcat 3.3.1 on Windows
NT.

Thanks,
Kenny