Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com> on 2012/05/25 08:43:30 UTC

RE: progressbar

Hello Everyone,

                I want to make some changes like color and width in this progress bar, To make the look and feel in sync with my site.  I need some help to find the code.

Thanks and Regards,
Mukesh Reddy,
Java Associate Engineer,
US TECH SOLUTIONS. Inc,
Office: 040-67339635
Email :mukesh@ustechsolutions.com

Re: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Posted by "George Kirkham (Exchange)" <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Maxim,

Thanks for that suggestion.

Just for the record, I have been using the git package, so I tried the
tar.gz package.

When I used the "http://www.swftools.org/swftools-0.9.2.tar.gz", it
all comiled OK the first time. There seems to be a differece between
the two. My current solution is to try the tar.gz package in Ubuntu
now., but I don't have access to a Ubuntu system at the moment so that
will have to wait for a while.

Thanks,

  GEORGE KIRKHAM

At Saturday, 26/05/2012 on 3:35 pm Maxim Solodovnik wrote:

you can try to get *.deb file
from http://linuxappfinder.com/package/swftools0.9.0-0ubuntu2 works
fine on my Ubuntu 10.10-12.04

 On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 12:09 PM, George Kirkham  wrote:

 Stehpen,

I reported the issue to the SWF Tools forum and they have now replied"
The 'test' command has the -o and -L switches.  AFAIAA, 'test' was
replaced with 'rm -f', but, the extra switches got accidentally left
behind.  The Makefile for both current and Git versions no longer
contains them".

It was also suggested that I add the following packages.  Do you know
if they are requried or not ?
apt-get install libfontconfig1-dev libfftw3-dev libzzip-dev
libpoppler-dev

  GEORGE KIRKHAM

At Saturday, 26/05/2012 on 12:01 am Stephen Cottham wrote:

Ok tested on clean Ubuntu and the same error occurs now, I don’t
understand that at all because I didn’t need to do anything
different the first time round yet now it fails, the only thing I left
out of this new build was installing Open Office and Java, I just
skipped straight to the SWFTools install.

I can confirm that removing the –o and –L from the swfs/Makefile
allows it to complete.

Cheers

FROM: Stephen Cottham [mailto:Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au [1]]
SENT: 25 May 2012 14:27
TO: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
SUBJECT: RE: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Hey George,

This also fails on a  fresh build of Debian, like you if I just
edited the file /swf/Makefile and removed the –o and –L it
continues and installs.

I’ll have to try the Ubuntu again later but this was working
yesterday so im somewhat confused if that also now fails.

Either way it does seem like an issue with the installation package.

Cheers

 FROM: Stephen Cottham [mailto:Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au] [2]
SENT: 25 May 2012 13:52
TO: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
SUBJECT: RE: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Hey George

I can confirm that Debian Squeeze also failed but I had success with
Ubuntu.

I’ll build two new fresh ones and confirm both for you.

Cheers

 FROM: George Kirkham [mailto:gkirkham@co2crc.com.au (Exchange)] [3]
SENT: 25 May 2012 13:49
TO: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
SUBJECT: RE: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Stephen,

Thanks for doing a test for me. Debian Squeeze I guess?   It will be
a while before I can build a clean debian and test again, but if the
below works for you, I will have to test again for me.

Thanks,

GEORGE KIRKHAM

At Friday, 25/05/2012 on 10:44 pm Stephen Cottham wrote:

Hi George,

The way I sent you the other day worked fine for me multiple times on
the Ubuntu system, no need to manipulate the make file, this is
curious that you had to. (I’ll test Debian right now)

CD /USR/ADM

 WGET HTTP://WWW.SWFTOOLS.ORG/SWFTOOLS-0.9.2.TAR.GZ

TAR -ZXVF SWFTOOLS-0.9.2.TAR.GZ

CD SWFTOOLS-0.9.2

./CONFIGURE

MAKE

MAKE INSTALL

Once that has completed you can now test it by issuing the following:

PDF2SWF –VERSION

Which should give you the following output:

PDF2SWF - PART OF SWFTOOLS 0.9.2

This is on a fresh install following the guide thou, was this a
pre-built machine you had been using?

Cheers

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia

PHONE: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)

PHONE: +44207 592 8000 (UK)

FAX: +6173 319 2799

MOBILE:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)

MOBILE:  +447900 918 616 (UK)

WEB: WWW.ROBERTBIRD.COM [4]

 [5]

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain
legally privileged information or copyright material. Unless expressly
stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is not intended to be
waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email,
including any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email and
then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy,
use or disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in
this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender
expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your
responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before
opening or sending them on. None of the sender or its related entities
accepts any liability for any consequential damage resulting from this
email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CODETWO EXCHANGE RULES
www.codetwo.com [6]

FROM: George Kirkham [mailto:gkirkham@co2crc.com.au (Exchange)] [3]
SENT: 25 May 2012 13:40
TO: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
SUBJECT: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Hi, [7]

Looking for anyone who has experience with compiling SWF Tools, and
who could comment on the following statements of mine.

I have been looking for a way to compile/install the latest version
of  SWF Tools in both Debian and Ubuntu.

My attempts in both fail with errors, however I have found a way in
Debian, by manually changing (I believe correcting) the swftools make
script.

What I would like to know is, "Is the SWF Tools package have a fault
and is creating an incorrect script for Debian installations?"

Here is what I have found.

I ran the following steps and then got the below error message;

./configure >../swfconfigure.log 2>&1
make >../debswfmake.log 2>&1
make install >../debswfinst.log

The "make install" generated the following error message and then
stopped.
rm -f /usr/local/share/swftools/swfs/default_viewer.swf -o -L
/usr/local/share/swftools/swfs/default_viewer.swf
rm: invalid option -- 'o'
Try `rm --help' for more information.
make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/adm/swftools/swftools-0.9.2/swfs'
make: *** [install] Error 2

Using the below search line, I located the files swfs/Make and
swfs/Make.in
find . -type f -name "*.*" -print0 | xargs -0 -e grep -nH -e
"default_viewer.swf"

In these files were the lines;
    rm -f $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_viewer.swf -o -L
$(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_viewer.swf
    $(LN_S) $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/simple_viewer.swf
$(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_viewer.swf
    rm -f $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_loader.swf -o -L
$(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_loader.swf
    $(LN_S) $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/tessel_loader.swf
$(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_loader.swf

As this is the first time that I have installed SWF Tools, there
cannot be a file called "$(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_viewer.swf", that
is the file "/usr/local/share/swftools/swfs/default_viewer.swf", and
maybe this is the only error in the script?

However reading the Debian man pages, I cannot find any "-o -L"
parameters, so is the rest of this line also incorrect, or is there
more happening here than the man pages explain?

If I remove the two lines which will cause the script to stop, and
then run "make install", the script runs without errors and swftools
is correctly installed.

/usr/adm/swftools/swftools-0.9.2# pdf2swf --version
pdf2swf - part of swftools 0.9.2

At this point  I am happy that the installation works well, but I am
not happy in that I believe there is an error in the SWF Tools
installation package, and believe that the SWF Tools team should fix
this.

I also have tested the below line after the default_viewer.swf link
(pointing to simple_viewer.swf) was installed and so existed, and the
rm command still fails as "-o -L" in invalid in Debian (or so I
believe).

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Links:
------
[1] mailto:stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au
[2] mailto:[mailto:stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au]
[3] mailto:[mailto:gkirkham@co2crc.com.au%20%28Exchange%29]
[4] http://www.robertbird.com/
[5] http://www.robertbird.com.au/
[6] http://www.codetwo.com
[7] mailto:seba.wagner@gmail.com

Re: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "George Kirkham (Exchange)" <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Stehpen,

[...]

FROM: George Kirkham [mailto:gkirkham@co2crc.com.au (Exchange)] [2]
SENT: 25 May 2012 13:49
[...]

WEB: WWW.ROBERTBIRD.COM [3]

 [4]

www.codetwo.com [5]

FROM: George Kirkham [mailto:gkirkham@co2crc.com.au (Exchange)] [2]
SENT: 25 May 2012 13:40
TO: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
SUBJECT: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Hi, [6]

[1] mailto:[mailto:stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au]
[2] mailto:[mailto:gkirkham@co2crc.com.au%20%28Exchange%29]
[3] http://www.robertbird.com/
[4] http://www.robertbird.com.au/
[5] http://www.codetwo.com
[6] mailto:seba.wagner@gmail.com

RE: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
Thanks Brian, this was more curious then a problem.

Cheers

this was just published yesterday if it helps.    I often use 3rd party
PPA's to install software I need rather than compile from source but
will resort to that if I can't get what I need installed.

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/how-to-install-swftools-in-ubuntu-12-0411-10-u
sing-ppa.html

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Stephen Cottham <
Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au> wrote:

[...]

Phone: +6173 319 2777 <tel:%2B6173%20319%202777>  (AUS)

Phone: +44207 592 8000 <tel:%2B44207%20592%208000>  (UK)

Fax: +6173 319 2799 <tel:%2B6173%20319%202799>

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 <tel:%2B61400%20756%20963>  (AUS)

Mobile:  +447900 918 616 <tel:%2B447900%20918%20616>  (UK)

http://www.codetwo.com

Re: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Posted by brian mullan <bm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
[...]

rm -f /usr/local/share/swftools/swfs/default_viewer.swf -o -L /usr/local/share/swftools/swfs/default_viewer.swf
rm: invalid option -- 'o'
Try `rm --help' for more information.
make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/adm/swftools/swftools-0.9.2/swfs'
make: *** [install] Error 2

Using the below search line, I located the files swfs/Make and swfs/Make.in
find . -type f -name "*.*" -print0 | xargs -0 -e grep -nH -e "default_viewer.swf"

In these files were the lines;
    rm -f $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_viewer.swf -o -L $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_viewer.swf
    $(LN_S) $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/simple_viewer.swf $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_viewer.swf
    rm -f $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_loader.swf -o -L $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_loader.swf
    $(LN_S) $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/tessel_loader.swf $(pkgdatadir)/swfs/default_loader.swf

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
Hey George,

I downloaded the Devel snapshots from the same date http://www.swftools.org/swftools-2012-04-08-0857.tar.gz and this compiles and installs fine.

Looks like in this devel Makefile instead of having rm … -o –L they have test …. –o –L (-o and –L are both correct flags for the command test, I think rm was a mistake in the Released Makefile)

Cheers

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
Hey George

Posted by "George Kirkham (Exchange)" <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Stephen,

[...]

WEB: WWW.ROBERTBIRD.COM [1]

 [2] [2]

www.codetwo.com [3]

FROM: George Kirkham [mailto:gkirkham@co2crc.com.au (Exchange)]
SENT: 25 May 2012 13:40
TO: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
SUBJECT: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Hi, [4]

[1] http://www.robertbird.com/
[2] http://www.robertbird.com.au/
[3] http://www.codetwo.com
[4] mailto:seba.wagner@gmail.com

RE: compiling swftools in Debian and Ubuntu

Posted by "George Kirkham (Exchange)" <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Hi, [1]

[1] mailto:seba.wagner@gmail.com

RE: progressbar