Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Jack Ye <ye...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/26 23:23:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Iceberg release 0.11

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Apache Iceberg 0.11!

Apache Iceberg is an open table format for huge analytic datasets. Iceberg
delivers high query performance for tables with tens of petabytes of data,
along with atomic commits, concurrent writes, and SQL-compatible table
evolution.

This release can be downloaded from:
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/iceberg/apache-iceberg-0.11.0/apache-iceberg-0.11.0.tar.gz

Java artifacts are available from Maven Central.

Thanks to everyone for contributing!

Best,
Jack Ye

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Iceberg release 0.11

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for all your work as release manager, Jack!

It's great to have this release out. There are so many awesome new features!

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Iceberg release 0.11

Posted by Ryan Murray <ry...@dremio.com>.

Posted by Forward Xu <fo...@gmail.com>.