Posted to users@sling.apache.org by "Robert A. Decker" <de...@robdecker.com> on 2013/05/13 20:27:47 UTC

slf4j simple-logger version

Hi,

The slf4j version coming in through org.apache.sling.commons.log bundle is org.slf4j.impl,version=1.6.4.

Am I correct in assuming that we can use a newer version of slf4js simple-logger? Or, basically, we can use any logger plugged into sl4j? Or is it possible that simple-logger is coming in from somewhere else?

I'm trying to use a newer version but I'm getting class loader problems that appear to be related to simple-logger trying to be bound twice at two different version numbers to slf4j.

I'm trying to figure out right now where simple-logger is coming from.

Rob

Re: slf4j simple-logger version

Posted by "Robert A. Decker" <de...@robdecker.com>.
Ok, I think I have things under control now by putting my logging dependencies in the profiles section of the poms.

Rob

Posted by "Robert A. Decker" <de...@robdecker.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.