Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/06 18:20:14 UTC

Welcome Hai Lu and Aditya Toomla as committers to Apache Samza!

Hi, all,

All official steps are completed and please join me to welcome Hai and
Aditya to Apache Samza community as committers! They have been making
significant contribution to many important projects in Samza such as SQL,
Samza-on-Hadoop, Kinesis connector, etc.

Welcome Hai and Aditya!

-Yi

Re: Welcome Hai Lu and Aditya Toomla as committers to Apache Samza!

Posted by Prateek Maheshwari <pm...@linkedin.com>.
Congrats Hai and Aditya, and thanks for your contributions!

- Prateek

Posted by Xinyu Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.
Well deserved! Congrats!

Xinyu