Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gupta, Sahil" <sa...@webmd.net> on 2004/08/19 22:41:45 UTC

Returning xml stream from struts

Hi,

I have an application written in struts and i want to return xml in the
response to the request. The request is being made from a client which makes
http connection to my servlet and posts the request to it. I was wondering
whats the best way to send the response back.

Option:
Setting the content type of the response header to text/html and sending the
xml in the response. My Question then is:
	How do i put the xml string in the response body?

Any Ideas.