Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@maprtech.com> on 2015/05/09 19:30:41 UTC

Unit test failures on master

Hey y’all,

On my Linux VM, I am seeing a lot of these errors. Any one else see these?

Exception (no rows returned): org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserException: CONNECTION ERROR: Connection null <--> null (user client) closed unexpectedly.

[Error Id: d9194b8a-cd66-43e3-9200-190ae9ed13ba ].  Returned in 2882ms.

I am guessing is due to Jacques’s change [960f876].

Thank you,
Sudheesh

Re: Unit test failures on master

Posted by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@maprtech.com>.
Unit test build succeeds (no failures; just those error messages).

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@maprtech.com>.
Just a lot of those error messages and not failures ‘-_-

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.