Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2004/02/22 23:37:26 UTC

Look-ahead during XML Schema parsing

Hi all

I writing a custem SAX parser for which I want to use Xerces 2 to
provide me with XML Schema validation. This I've been able to do using
XMLSchemaValidator. However, I also want to use the XML Schema to
control the parsing. To do this I want to look ahead from the current
element and see what elements/attributes are allowed as children or
siblings. I have yet not found a way to do this, but I have a feeling
I'm missing something obvious. Is this possible and what would be the
best way of doing it?

/niklas