Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2012/05/07 12:52:22 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Kalumet 1.0.0-incubating-RC1 release

Hi all,

I plan to fix a couple of issues and complete the documentation tonight.

In order to give more visibility to the project, I propose to cut off a
Kalumet 1.0.0-incubating-RC1 release.

It will allows people to download Kalumet and start to use it from the
binary.
More over, it will allows us to review the release guide and to validate
all steps.

Once this release out, we will be able to work on the new features,
specially refactoring of the console (to avoid to use Echo framework),
kscript, etc.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet 1.0.0-incubating-RC1 release

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
This sounds good to me.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**
Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
**
Twitter: iocanel
*

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet 1.0.0-incubating-RC1 release

Posted by Terri-Lynn Rimmer <on...@gmail.com>.
Yes, please uploaded the docs.  It would be great to be able to take a look
through them :)

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet 1.0.0-incubating-RC1 release

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Nothing to add. Looking forward to see some docs :-) + 1 to 0.x rc

Kind regards
Andreas

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
yeah, a 0.x RC sounds fine, +1

--
- Apache Karaf<http://karaf.apache.org/>  Committer&  PMC
- OPS4J Pax Web<http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/>    Committer&  Project Lead

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 to a 0.x RC.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
sounds good to release.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: [PROPOSAL] Kalumet 1.0.0-incubating-RC1 release

Posted by Michael Van Geertruy <mv...@comcast.net>.
JB,

I like it!  +1