Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/07/05 19:24:26 UTC

Re: My nightly mass-checks not happy

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 10:42:18AM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> > Why?  They're publically available via rsync, and have been publically
> > available via HTTP for ages.
>
> We were just talking about this somewhere (here? pmc?) last week, and
> nobody could remember deciding that they should be publically available
> via HTTP. ;)  We assumed it was accidental.

My guess is IRC.  I didn't see any mails about it or else I would have
mentioned that it was very deliberate to have rsync.spamassassin.org work. :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Bender: I believe that qualifies as ill. At least from a technical

Re: My nightly mass-checks not happy

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 10:24:26AM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> aha, *that's* why rsync was a vhost ;)  My bad. We should figure out why
> the nightly logs are openly available via HTTP btw, and how to block
> that.

Why?  They're publically available via rsync, and have been publically
available via HTTP for ages.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
 Fry: Lucy Liu-bot, if I don't survive the corn, I want you to know that I
  love you as much as a man can love a computerized image of a gorgeous
  celebrity, which it turns out is a lot.