Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org> on 2021/07/02 12:50:38 UTC

Re: New release of ASF Parent pom.xml

Hi,
anything else blocking a release apart from https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPOM-244?focusedCommentId=17365053&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-17365053 which should IMHO just require adjusting the minimum Maven version?

Thanks,
Konrad

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
MPOM-244 fixed: nicoulaj kindly did a new release for us with Maven 3.1.1
prerequisite (and interesting issues solved in his project to have CI run
tests with Maven 3.1.1 without being hit by Central nowadays refusing HTTP
requests but requiring HTTPS)

I don't see anything else to do: I let a few days and I'll do the release by
the end of the week if nobody objects

Regards,

Hervé