Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by GU Felix <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/13 08:30:20 UTC

How to swith off debug info in the embed xindice1.1

Hi all
   I'm a newbie of xindice1.1 . Now I try its embed version, but whenever I
invoke api ,it always will output some debug info on the screen,like:

[INFO] embed - -No configuration file specified, going with the default
configuration

[INFO] embed - -Database name: 'db'

[INFO] core - -Database points to D:\work\xmldb\.\db

anyone knows how to swith off these debug info in my program when i invoke
xindice client api?

免费下载 MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/

JDOM and Xindice

Posted by Pedro David Caselles <pc...@ua.es>.
Hello.
I'd like to package a ResourceSet object, that i have obtainend through
a query in a JDOM Document.
What's the best way for doing that?
Thanks in advance.