Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ro...@power.alstom.com on 2001/11/07 11:30:54 UTC

Logic Sheets

Hi,

I am new to cocoon, and am having problems with using logic sheets in
coccoon v2 and Tomcat v4.
Whenever I try and use a logic sheet to transform an XML file I get an
Internal Server Error - but I
don't know if I am doing it right. I have attached the error message and my
XML/XSL files together with
my entry in the sitemap.
(See attached file: Error report.htm)(See attached file: rfg.xml)(See
attached file: rfg-xsp.xsl)(See attached file: rfg.xsl)(See attached file:
sitemap.txt)

Also, is there a way to include the logic sheet in the pipeline so that I
don't have to use <?xml-logicsheet?>
in my XML file ?

Can anybody help ?

With Thanks,

Rob.

ALSTOM COMPANY CONFIDENTIALITY MESSAGE :
This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or
store or copy the information in any medium.