Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/29 16:28:32 UTC

What is the MVP for Apache NiFi 1.0.0?

Team,

Here is the current list of items assigned to NiFi 1.0.0 [1]

We have some major feature proposals out that need to be considered.
We also need to consider the target timeline.  That said we should
strive to make major releases a very rare event so we should measure
twice cut once on this.

So wanted to kick off this thread to discuss this.

I'd like to propose we target January 2016 as a timeline to keep us
honest and we identify things which are key/major features and
potentially breaking in nature.

Thanks
Joe

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-830?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%201.0.0%20AND%20project%20%3D%20NIFI