Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Edgar Silva <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/05 12:08:04 UTC

Printing nested properties

folder structureHi Folks...

I have a situation where I have this model:

Customer

- name : String
- phone : String
- addr1 : String:
- addr2 : String
- sales: Vector (of following classe)

Sales
- date: Date
- paymentMethod: String
- value: Double

How can I present the properties from sales objects from Vector inside the property sales from bean Customer?

I would like to present: customer.getSales().getPaymentMethod() , but I wanna show with bean:write tag...

some idea?

since now...

Thanks

Edgar

Re: Printing nested properties

Posted by Edgar Silva <ed...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Friends...

I will reply my question, because I get the correct way to solve it:

Is very simple:

<logic:iterate id="customer" name="customers">
    <logic:iterate id="sale" name="customer" property="sales">
    do something with beans
</logic:iterate>
</logic:iterate>

Anyway Thanks and any other idea will be appreciated.

regards

Edgar Silva